Saturday 3 March 2012

TREND ALERT: Pastels

Afternoon lads and ladies! Happy Saturday! I don't know about anyone else but I am personally SO bored with winter now! I cannot wait until it's warm enough to justify maxi dresses and sandals! Another thing that has got me all excited for Spring are the gorgeous pastel colours I'm seeing on celebs and in all the new collections on the high street at the mo! I am especially loving the pastel blazer that seems to be popping up all over the place (post on that tomorrow)! Here are some of my top pretty pastel accessories!


1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.

Thank you for reading! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great pastel picks! I definitely will be rocking pastel nail polish this spring!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! me too i love pastel polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am loving all of the pastels!! Cute Cute blog!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete