Sunday 7 October 2012

Dairy Free Choc!

As you may or may not know I try my best to eat as healthily as possible...most of the time. However, sometimes you just need to give yourself a break and shove a cupcake or 3 in your mouth don't you?! Anyway as part of my healthy diet I try to avoid dairy as much as possible as I just feel better and slimmer when I stay away from it. I use almond milk rather than cow's milk (the Blue Diamond brand is my fave!) and other non dairy alternatives. Most of the time I can't tell the difference and I even prefer almond milk to the cow's stuff!

However, chocolate and cheese have always been my one vice where I couldn't find an alternative so just had to either give in and feel guilty or do without! So as you can imagine I was pleased as punch when I spotted this beauty in Asda the other day! Dairy free chocolate! And guess what?! It's yummy!!! I can't tell the difference between this and other dark chocolates and I don't feel guilty when I eat it! WAHEY!!! So if you're with me on the anti dairy bandwagon check this little gem out! I think it was around £1.10 for 85g in Asda but pretty sure they sell it in the other big supermarkets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment