Tuesday 23 October 2012

Essie Haul


Hello readers! Long time no blog! Sorry I've had such a hectic week with uni, a new job and a friends birthday! So as I'm sure you all know by now, Boots now stock Essie wahey! I've always loved Essie polishes, I think they have a gorgeous variety of colours, the consistency always impresses me and I love the packaging! I also love that for a higher end brand they aren't too expensive (£7.99) in Boots.

I picked up three shades the other day as Boots were having one of their 3 for 2 offers (thanks Boots!) The colours I chose we're Sew Psyched - a muted murky medium green, Lapiz Of Luxury - a gorgeous mid blue colour and Bordeaux - a deep, autumnal red.

I will say I'm wearing Sew Psyched on my nails right now and I'm a little disappointed. The colour transfers to the nail a little darker than it looks in the bottle, I still like the colour but it's more of a khaki green than I had thought. It was still nice to apply though and opaque in 2 coats.

What's your favourite nail polish brand?
 

3 comments:

  1. I love these colours :) I only have two Essie polishes but I really want one, I really like them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love essie! the bordeaux one seems perfect for autumn, its gorgeous!

    talesofexistence

    ReplyDelete